25 YEARS BIARDO
Biardo survival suits bv, already for 25 years busy with the supply and maintenance of Helicopter Transportation Suits, so-called survival suits, for the use of employees of the oil and gas industry on the Dutch Continental Shelf.
These suits are worn by everyone who is flying with a helicopter to a drilling or production installation at sea.
The flights are carried out by helicopters, one of the safest ways of transportation.
If anyhow something happens with a helicopter, so that it has to land on the water or worse, crashes, then the passengers always need our safety devices.
- The suits are given out at Den Helder Airport to the people going offshore with a helicopter, and will be returned there.
- The pool survival suits stay on board of an Offshore location during use, so in case of a calamity, everybody has his "own" suit with him.
- The LAP-PLB combinations are in the helicopters.
- PLB's in various applications are located on board of Offshore locations.
- Oil companies with locations at the Northsea.
- Helicopter companies.
- Loodswezen (Pilots), to transport pilots by helicopter to vessels.
- Energy Companies.